It's back to school!!! BOOOOO! Just kidding! The start of the new school year brings with it several transitions here at Crossroads that you need to know about!
Manly Men and Lovely Ladies: bible studies begin again!
- Lynne's Ladies bible study starts Sept. 13th from 7-8. Meets 2nd and 4th Wed. at the church. Studying the book of John. (Read John Ch 1-3)
- Wes' mens group starts Sept. 13th. Meets from 6-7 every Wed at R488 CR17.
- Levi's mens' group is every Tuesday night at the church from 8:30-9:30 pm.
Crossroads Children Volunteers who Crush it!
- ALL Sunday children/nursery volunteers. Please attend 1 of 2 scheduled "Training and Appreciation meetings". One will take place on Sunday, Sept. 17th at 9:30am. The other on Thurs., Sept. 21 at 7pm. Both will meet a the church. Choose the one that works best for your schedule. Please RSVP to Lynne Hoffmire (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Pouncing Parents! (as in you need to pounce on these opportunities for your kids... I couldn't think of another "p" word :)
- This Sunday is "Promotion Sunday" (Students move up to the next class if needed.)
- Youth Groups will begin on Sunday, September 10th. (3-7 grade from 6-7 at the church. 8-12 grade Levi's)
Upcoming Series - Ever wonder how we got the books that make up the Bible? Can we really believe what it says? Why do we here at Crossroads make such a big deal about it? In this series we're going to attempt to answer some of these questions and it is our prayer that as we study what the Bible is, God will give us a deeper love for Him and hunger for the Words He's spoken to us!
THANK YOU - We just wanted to take this opportunity to recognize the 81 volunteers (16 Crossroadians!) who spent a total of 114 hours setting up, sorting, packing, and distributing school supplies for Henry county children. You are the greatest! Many children in Henry County are now fully prepared with the supplies they need to get after their educations!