“Our cause is never more in danger than when a Christian, seeing all traces of no longer desiring, but still intending, to do our Enemy's will, looks round upon a universe from which every trace of Him seems to have vanished, and asks why he has been forsaken, and still trusts and obeys.” -Satan (C.S. Lewis The Screwtape Letters)
More from this series
- ACTS 10:34-48 |Resurrection Power Unleashed
- Acts 8:26-40 | Unleashed to Share
- Acts 6:8-7:60 | The Power of An Unleashed Life
- Acts 6:1-7 | Unleashed to Live Your Calling
- Acts 5:12-42 | Unleashed to Obey
- Acts 4:2-5:11 | Truth Unleashed
- Acts 4:1-31 | Unleashed to Speak Boldly
- Acts 3 | Give What Ya Got!
- Acts 2 | This Changes Everything!
- Acts 1:12-26 | Unremarkable
- Acts 1:1-11 | Unleashed